Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Okechukwu Ofili - February Man Candy #20

Posted in:

Okechukwu Ofili is a writer, designer, author, and all round creative.







If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Mikel john obi
Alex Ekubo
Gbenro Ajibade
Uti Nwachukwu
OC Ukejo
Uche Obodo
Dbanj



5 comments:

  1. wow...I am touched...where can I meet this guy =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ve been followin the feb man candy and I agree with you myne.all the men u ve featured are really fine but I loooooove okechukwu ofili.seems like a very intelligent guy to me.I love the way he writes.thumbs up okechukwu.YOU are my feb man candy

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.