Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oscar Ready Jennifer Lawrence and Quvenzhane Wallis

Posted in: ,

In the run-up to the #Oscars, the two youngest women nominees for Best Actress, Jennifer Lawrence (22) and Quvenzhane Wallis (9), have been picking up various other wins on the awards circuit. With nods, plaques and statues from the Critics Choice Awards, Screen Actors Guild, NAACP, Golden Globes, Independent Spirit Awards, among others, they've become shining stars.

I saw Silver Linings Playbook, loved it, and thought Jennifer Lawrence did an amazing job. She was also great in Hunger Games. I did not see Beasts of the Southern Wild, I've heard great stuff about it, and about Quvenzhane's role which was a major part of the movie.

As they prepare to know who gets the Oscar statue for Best Actress this afternoon, I wish them both good luck. Enjoy some of their lovely red-carpet photos below.








Pictures from JustJared



4 comments:

  1. I have heard so much about Quvenzhane Wallis's role...sadly I have not seen any of their movies...all the best to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wished the 9 yr old won but unfortunately she lost to Lawrence again.....feeling sad#

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love little miss Wallis. She is the one to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! she actually looks like a 9 years old. I LOVE THAT! I haven't seen any of her movies but I think I will very soon

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.