Monday, February 25, 2013

Seun Osewa - February Man Candy #6

Posted in:

Seun Osewa is the founder of Nairaland, Africa’s largest and most popular online forum with over 1 million registered users. He was recently recognized by Forbes Africa as one of the 30 Young Entrepreneurs under 30 in Africa, and I've decided to move him to RMD's spot at #6.






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye.



6 comments:

  1. #1. he has pretty eyebrows!

    #2. Whyyyyyy am I not in any Top 30 anything Under 30 lists???? It's already too late :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, so this is the face behing Nairaland. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A face to the name. He's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting addition Myne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So this is what Seun looks like. He's absolutely cute and I totally agree with you. This guy has carved a nitch for himself.

    I totally agree on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.