Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sugar Mummy or Daddy Any Where in Nigeria

Posted in:

One guy named Bernard Udoka has been leaving comments all over my blog for the past few months, and I always delete them. But I've decided to put it out there after someone I told said I might be denying some people the opportunity. Well, here's the deal.

Hello good news to all young boys and girls of Nigeria, here is a great chance for you all getting a mature relationship without stress okay? So if you have any interest on getting a sugar mummy or daddy any were in Nigeria, all you need to do is to give me a call on 080****** for more information on how to get one thanks. Mr Bernard Udoka 

I'm totally joking, of course. I used to see these kinds of ads in the classified section of some newspapers while in Nigeria, and sometimes I wonder, are there really sugar mommies in Nigeria? The daddies we know, they are now called Aristos, but the women? And the men who deliberately become gigolos, I would love to talk to one, if I could.





5 comments:

  1. Myne, there are loads of sugar mummies ooo. especially in Abuja.
    my friend lives in Asokoro with her parents. one day she noticed this cute guy that always visited one of her neighbor a woman her mothers age mate. Thinking he was a relative she started chatting him up. Not knowing that he was the womans toyboy. The woman did not find it funny at all with my friend and warned her seriously to hands off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are a lot of sugar mummies around o, you find that a lot of older divorced or widowed women prefer not to re-marry or get into any kind of committed relationship so they go for younger men. A friend of mine is a professional gigolo sef. He gets recomendation from a lot of sugar mummies and he travels all over nigeria to meet them.and as ridiculous as this sounds,its his full time job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you give me that your friend number?

      Delete