Thursday, February 21, 2013

Mikel John Obi - February Man Candy #21

Posted in:

John Michael Nchekwube Obinna, commonly known as Mikel John Obi, John Obi Mikel or John Mikel Obi, is a Nigerian footballer, who plays as a midfielder for English club Chelsea and the Nigeria national team.






If you're just joining, I'm making an album of sexy Nigerian male celebrities for February. It is my Valentine Ode to the handsome and hardworking Nigerian men in the public eye. You can nominate your own sexy Nigerian man below.



Some February man candy have already been submitted, expect their posts in the coming days :)

Alex Ekubo
Gbenro Ajibade
Uti Nwachukwu
OC Ukejo
Uche Obodo
Dbanj



2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,cute guy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaa....I don't quite feel this one. Maybe it's because my husband keeps saying he's not a useful footballer in the National team, I don't know, but this one doesn't do it for me.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.