Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm #10 in the Top 100 Relationship Blogs To Follow In 2013

Posted in: , ,

Coupon Audit is a site known for putting together infographics that can be useful to people who use the interwebs regularly to know who to follow on social media and the top blogs and websites that are worth their time to read. Recently, they made one for the Top 100 relationship blogs to follow in 2013, and I showed up at #10!

Thanks to Coupon Audit for including me.

I also see some of the sites I visit on the list, along with a few that made me go huh? LOL... there’s definitely something here for everyone. Check it out below...



Top 100 Relationship blogs to follow

An infographic by the team at CouponAudit



13 comments:

  1. This is a big one, Congratz Myne. I always feel like you will make an excellent Relationship/Marriage counselor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great congratulations dear Myne! I celebrate your recognition for a dedicated work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I congratulate you Myne on this major accomplishment! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Myne...well deserved. I've learnt a lot from your blog (posts) I must say

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Myne! Keep rising and shinning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is so so lovely,congrats dear. So I see enough blogs to follow. I am heading there too!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.