Friday, March 22, 2013

Couple Love at the Premiere of Olympus Has Fallen

Posted in: ,
Angela Basset and Morgan Freeman

I mentioned in one of my former reviews that January and February are not the best months for movies at the cinema, but with March ending and Spring knocking, some block busters are here. One of the movies I've set my eyes on is Antoine Fuqua’s “Olympus Has Fallen” and it is just awesome that it has some of my favorite actors, Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman and Angela Basset.

Enjoy some more couple pictures from the premiere below;



Antoine Fuqua and Lela Rochon

Cookie and Magic Johnson

Holly and Rodney Peete
Gerard Butler with his parents

Dolph Lundgren and Friend

Ashley Judd and Gerard Butler

Tisha Smith and Friend
Pictures courtesy - REUTERS/Patrick Fallon



1 comment:

  1. I'm a Morgan Freeman fan, most definitely. Compliments to Angela and Gerard as well. I really like these pictures and it's so sweet seeing Butler with his folks.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.