Sunday, March 10, 2013

Happy Mothering Sunday

Posted in: ,

Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful mothers in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, and some other places around the world. You see I did not include the United States because there's another date still coming for us. It can all get confusing sometimes, I know also there are even two mothering Sundays in Nigeria, Anglican and Roman Catholic if I'm not mistaken :)

But no matter. Even three days is not enough. I cherish my mum like no man's business and have already called to tell her that. I also appreciate all the other mothers in my life, my MIL and you readers, mothers to your own children, and whose motherly advice myself and other younger readers gain a lot from.

Happy Mother’s Day for being so amazing. Thank you.





3 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.