Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oge Okoye-Duru on Jemima Magazine

Posted in: ,
Oge Okoye-Duru covers Jemima

Jemima magazine is a lifestyle magazine and this month, they have Oge Okoye on the cover, and inside she talks about her childhood and life as an adult. This edition of the magazine also focuses on the problems facing the girl child as well as the steps that parents can take to protect their little girls, with articles ranging from the dangers involved in dating men for money, to the endemic nature of spousal abuse.

The first picture made me laugh, but the complete photoshoot is OK. I love what the magazine is about too.


Remembering Childhood

Putting on her apron and oven mittens




1 comment:

  1. I likes, I loves... although I wish they only showed 2/3rds of the last photo

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.