Thursday, May 30, 2013

Watch 30 Days with Genevieve Nnaji Online

Posted in: , , ,

This movie was made in 2006 and I first saw the previews in 2007 and wanted to see it. It was finally released earlier this year. I hear the Film Censors Board in Nigeria are not very happy with the story and how it seems the movie makers were promoting terrorism or revolution in the movie. Well, thank God for the internet because they can now put the video online and anyone can see. I intend seeing it over this weekend, and you can watch it right here for $4.99. I think it's worth it.

Movie Synopsis

There is uneasy tension in the land. Someone is killing off corrupt government officials. The press and the police scramble to uncover the truth behind the mysterious deaths. The President (Gbenga Richards) orders his minister of state (Joke Silva) and Inspector General of Police (Segun Arinze) to solve the mystery in 30 DAYS. Meanwhile, Kene Alumona (CBA) has just arrived from New York for a 30 DAY vacation in his home country. He meets and falls for pretty Chinora Onu (Genevieve Nnaji). Soon his 30 DAY vacation turns into a hellish ride on the train of political intrigues, lies, revenge, murder and treachery. Are the murders random killings or is someone intentionally killing off these politicians? Who will be next? How far does the rabbit hole go? The answers may surprise you. Thirty days is an action thriller, a political drama and a love story rolled in to one.




3 comments:

  1. I love you for this!! I have been looking for a way to watch this movie online..but 4.99 is steep biko. Ah ah...any other place to watch it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe when I watch it, I'll do a review so you can decide if it's worth it. Right now, no other place to see it online.

      Delete
  2. Aww that movie was awesome. I loved it but I don't think I'd pay that price to watch it again though

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.