Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dear Myne - Girls Always Keep Putting Me In The Friend Zone

Posted in: ,

Now I seriously don't know what is wrong but every lady I meet and want something serious from, relationship, they place me on the friendship zone, they only comment that am a nice guy with a good character and so on, but it just ends there.


The last one said I was bugging her with calls, that she hates calls; I was at a loss as at what to do. The thing I detest most or that turns me off is the lack of reciprocity, before they call or send messages or reply any message, it’s like the heavens will fall, and it pisses me off.

I’m really pissed off at the nice boy, good guy character I keep getting painted with, so what is wrong?



5 comments:

  1. You have to check yourself. Do you have BO or MO or a are you a scrub who leeches off his parents or others? If you have nothing to offer except your niceness, woman have no need of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're probably reaching out of your league. Look around, I'm sure there are girls you know that have shown interest in you. Start with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Kemi, I strongly disagree with you.
    this is case of him not speaking up on time
    you meet a girl, give her a lil space and gently tell her your interest shikenah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Dr.Glover.
    I'll bet you it will resonate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read "No More Mr.Nice Guy" by Dr. Glover.
    I bet you it will resonate with you.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.