Sunday, June 30, 2013

Real Housewives' Nene Leakes Remarries Her Husband Gregg

Posted in: , ,

Nene Leakes is someone I had previously seen more of in the NBC comedy The New Normal, but I also knew she came to fame as being on the cast of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. During our last vacation, I got to watch several episodes of the RHOA reunion. One of story strands was that Nene had just got engaged to her husband, Gregg Leakes, whom she had divorced after they had some issues, and they would be walking down the aisle again soon.


Nene Leakes and Gregg, who had been married for 15 years before their divorce last year, got married for the second time to add more years to that. I wish them a forever marriage this time around.




Some details about the wedding include the fact that Gregg presented Nene with a 10-carat diamond band to go along with her 15.2-carat engagement ring. The event which had an old-Hollywood them had about 400 guests, with Fantasia Barrino, Vivica A. Fox, Andrea Kelly and several of the ladies from the other Real Housewives Franchise in attendance.Their two sons Brentt Leakes and Bryson Bryant were the ones who walked her down the aisle, and for Nene, that was one of the most special parts of the day.

“That was so emotional for me. And Gregg telling me I was beautiful — that was really special. I had a lot of teary moments.”

Nene had told the magazine before the wedding:

“I feel amazing. Both of us want this, so it will definitely work this time. I know exactly what I’m getting myself into. I came up with the idea of having an Old Hollywood theme because I thought it would be completely fabulous and everyone would be able to have fun with it “I just did it my way!”

She also said she wanted her bridesmaids to look like brides themselves, and think they did a great job with their gowns.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.