Thursday, July 4, 2013

4 Top Nigerian Actresses Use Their Star Power For Positive Change

Posted in: , , , , ,

Screen Divas is a reality TV show on EbonyLife starring Kate Henshaw, Uche Jombo, Funke Akindele and Rita Dominic. In Screen Divas, the four Nollywood stars will lend their star power to talking and tackling domestic violence and child abuse. Together, the four actresses are filmed as they produce a short film titled 'New Horizons' which aims to give every woman who suffers domestic abuse hope for a better tomorrow.










3 comments:

  1. please remind me again... how old is Kate? she looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous dat as my first question too. They look absolutely fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would pay to watch this here... sometimes I wish we had DSTv outside or online or something. It looks like it will be great.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.