Thursday, July 4, 2013

Dear Myne - How Do I Know For Sure He's The One For Me?

Posted in: ,

Hi Myne, I have been reading your posts for a while now and i was wondering if you could give me some advice regarding my current dilenma. I met a wonderful young man a year ago and now we are discussing marriage and the future. Me and this young man has come a long way but i am fearful and not 100% sure that he is the one for me.


He lives in another country and i live in the US so all the interaction i have had with him so far is through phone conversations and skype. I feel like he is an honest and kind fellow but with people these days, you never know. A few months ago, a prophet told me that he is not the one for me and that i should end the relationship. I tried to end it but i still feel strongly connected to him and i couldn't stay away.

I've searched deep inside of me and i believe things could work with my guy but i still have reservations due to some circumstances and of course the prophets warning (which has been given on several occasions). I would like some advice on the situation because i do not want to play with the guys heart and hurt him in the end.





10 comments:

  1. First of all,*i'm really tempted to say "Go down low"* it is barely enough that all the interactions you've had with him are virtual.As far as i'm concerned,right now you're basing on assumptions.Virtual interactions are way different from physical interactions.Again,i don't know how credible the prophet that told you he's not the one is,and i also don't know how spiritual you are,but i know spirituality should never be separated from one's life,most especially when marriage is involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Virtual interactions are way different from physical interactions'.....so true.

      M'

      Delete
  2. First of all, lol...blame the first comment for putting that song in my head. First of all anyway, you have to find a way to meet this guy face to face.. any online romance has to come offline first to be serious, check myne's post here, she says the same thing. He can come and meet you, or you go and meet him. Then you guys can talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You either believe the prophet, in which case you leave the guy, or you don't believe the prophet and then we can advise you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long have you two been talking You say you have reservations due to some circumstances apart from the prophets vision, what are those? If he has disappointed you in any way, then shine your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met my husband through exchange phone numbers by my Aunt he lives and works in Canada me in Nigeria and we hit it right on, we also communicated through facebook, skype you name it the relationship went on for just 3months before he asked me to marry him of course i had been fasting and praying and I was and i still am head over heels in love with him. we had a lot of problems esp from family members when it came to marriage but we over came it all i saw him face to face 3days B4 the planned wedding cos something happened so he couldnt make it earlier it was really STUPID but i took my chances with God on my side(if i had second taughts i would have called it off)immediately after the wedding we filled for family immigration to Canada i had to quit my job of course, We have been married for over a year now, we both live in Canada. I hope this helps dear just follow ur heart its never too late

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brave! i doubt very much if i could have ur balls

      Delete
  6. prophet ko prohet ni....

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear sister go down on your kneel and talk to GOD with prayer all things are possible, if truly the guy is Mr,wrong GOD can make him right for the sake of prayer, i tell you marriage is not a easy task because that's when devil and his disciplines work most to confuse someone to make a deadly decision. LISTEN TO NO PROPHET BUT PROPHESY AND THE VOICE OF GOD... WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Generally, don't like the sound of this prophet business, but daz just me.

    Basically, i would say that u don't know this man. Not enough to make an informed decision, if u ask me. U need to see him face to face, spend some time with him physically, see him outside a 'controlled' environment. So weda prophet told u anything or not, u shld definitely do this. Daz the first time.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.