Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Couple Love - Sony and Betty Irabor

Posted in: , ,

Betty Irabor believes that marriage takes two [see post] and after 30 years of marriage, one must say she's getting it right. Her husband, Sony Irabor is veteran broadcaster and talk show host while Betty is the publisher of Genevieve magazine. RML wishes them more years of love. Betty Irabor said about their marriage....


We do have our roforofo moments but we work it out. A marriage where couples don’t communicate and bear grudges is likely to be an unhappy one. Talk it over and don’t keep digging up the past. Forgive…forgive…forgive. What I know for sure is that Christ is the foundation of a good marriage.

Having said that, I would like to add that when the time comes for anyone to choose a life partner, choose a partner who is not embarrassed to say “I am sorry” when he is wrong and never makes you feel small so he can appear taller.  Marry for all the right reasons and never for what you can get out of it when you haven’t put anything in.




2 comments:

  1. I love this couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! wish to be like you some day. Wants to sit back and say those same words after 30 years of my marriage God helping me. Those words are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.