Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Stills From Half Of A Yellow Sun Movie With Genevieve Nnaji and More Nollywood Actors

Posted in: , ,

I shared my first thoughts after watching the first TIFF trailer of Half of a Yellow Sun movie here, saying, - "Though she's still in the movie, I saw several naija actors - Zack Orji, Onyeka Onwenu, Gloria Young, Tina Mba - but not Genevieve in the preview. Did I miss her?" I actually did, and also Wale Ojo, OC Ukeje, and Hakeem Kae-Kazim who are all also in the movie and the trailer. See more stills below...

















5 comments:

  1. Would you look at that? There are quite a number of them aren't there?

    I noticed Hakeem and Wale, but for some Wale's identity didn't click in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was when I was getting the stills for Zack Orji and Onyeka Onwenu that I really noticed Wale Ojo and OC Ukeje beside them, lol...

      Delete
  2. atleast genevieve go rest for some people

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the best ever

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.