Saturday, July 20, 2013

Funke Akindele Denies SMS And Confirms Split From Kehinde Oloyede

Posted in: , , ,

A marriage breakup is never a laughing matter in my books, and any woman who is courageous enough to leave an unhealthy marriage is only to be supported. But it's almost funny the strange manner in which Kehinde Oloyede, Funke's PR people and the news breakers and journalists managed to make it more of a media and public frenzy than it should have been.

It turns out that Funke did not actually send any SMS to the nation which made me publish a retraction of my earlier post. In a telephone interview she said,

First of all let me clarify that I have not replied any sms or spoken to anyone on this development before now and neither have I threatened to sue anyone, I do not know who sent out that sms denying that my marriage is over,that was what neccesitated me sending out a press release so as not to confuse the public, especially my fans whom I'm so passionate about.  I've been unable to pick calls due to my busy schedule on set and I needed to settle down before picking any calls,so you called at the right time.

I will address this issue now and thereafter face my career and try to concentrate on the things i have on my plate at the moment...Yes my marriage has crashed. Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing,my job afterall is to make people laugh.let those who are without sins or mistake cast the first stone.let them continue judging me.God is the overall judge,he is the one i look up to. -
 Stella Dimoko Korkus,

The Official statement from Funke Akindele's publicist is below, and like she has requested, this will be my last post on the issue. I pray everything works out for her.

Dear Friends,

On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she's now separated from Mr. Kehinde Oloyede as his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only  official statement from Funke Akindele on the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected.  Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Ayo Ola- Muhammed,
Principal Consultant
NEECEE  Entertainment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.