Friday, August 9, 2013

Jimmy Fallon And His Wife Had Their Baby Via Surrogate

Posted in: , , ,

Jimmy Fallon has opened up about his infertility struggles with his wife Nancy Juvonen. The couple after trying for several years to have a bay decided to have a child via a surrogate. Fallon and Juvonen wed in 2007, and welcomed their new baby Winnie Rose this past July.



In an interview with “Today Show” anchor Savannah Guthrie, Jimmy Fallon said, “My wife and I had been trying for a while to have a baby. We tried a bunch of things — so we had a surrogate.”

Fallon also said that he and Juvonen decided to keep their baby news between themselves until their daughter arrived,, “We said, ‘We’re not going to tell anybody.’ It’d be just more fun if it’s just private between me and my wife.”

Check out the video below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.