Friday, August 9, 2013

Box Braids - A Good Summer Protective Hairstyle

Posted in: , , ,
Keri Hilson

Myne called this a wife material hairstyle in this post about Toke Makinwa, Toolz and Tiwa Savage. I'll rather say braids are more of a protective hairstyle for the summer period. Nothing kills African textured hair than the heat and humidity of summer in most parts of America, which is just like typical hot Nigerian weather.

So to protect it, put your hair in stylish braids. You can wash it, spritz with leave in conditioner and your scalp gets some air and attention. However, I don't know that I can manage Keri Hilson's length.

Angela Simmons

Beyonce

Brandy



1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.