Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mr and Mrs Nnaji - Genevieve With Mystery Man at Traditional Wedding

Posted in: ,

This mystery guy uploaded a picture he took with the actress and tagged it #Genevieve #ForeverBeautiful #FeelingLikeAStar #Beauty&TheBeast. "Mr and Mrs Nnaji" was her comment on the picture. His reply will get you laughing. And in typical blogger speak, see it after the cut.


He wrote - "Yes! She said Yes! #WaitOh #WhyAmITheOneChangingLastName"


Hahahaha...

When it's the weekend and you have some time on your hands, or you're a blogger following celebrities on Instagram, it can be some fun.

Well, here are more pictures from Ukay Onwugbenu's traditional wedding, [see the first set here] and the guy with Genevieve in the picture is an Onwugbenu brother - a very eligible bachelor indeed :)

The new couple

Genevieve and friend, Vicky

The Onwugbenu siblings

More pictures



5 comments:

  1. LOL...its cool to see celebs like this. I may soon join Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dnt bliv this, woow, Genny you have brkn my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Lovely pix. www.secretlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is he a "mystery man" if he's identified right there in the article? *sighhhhhhh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post! I read it last night and sent the link to my husband and said I thought this was interesting and asked him to read it. He spent literally 5-10 seconds and skimmed the page & said, Okay, so what? Which caused a tiny argument between us and I stormed out of the room thinking he just didn't care! Well... 10 minutes later he comes in to talk to me. Explained that when he first saw this article, he became defensive & non-receptive. He thought this was my way of saying he was a bad parent/husband (which wasn't the case at all!) He is great! But even good marriages could use tips on maintaining their greatness! So just an extra tip to everyone... make sure your spouse understands what your trying to say when you bring up any kind of helpful marriage tips! I think we will have a lot of fun planning our dates & following some of the other tips from this post. get ordained online

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.