Saturday, August 24, 2013

Ngozi Ezeonu Speaks on How She Met Her Weight Loss Goals

Posted in: , ,

RML shared some photos of actress, Ngozi Ezeonu at a movie premiere in London recently [see post]. Other blogs which published the same pictures were inundated with insinuations that she was sick and that was the reason for her newly svelte physique compared to her previously ample frame.

READ ALSO - Top 10 Reasons You're Not Reaching Your Weight Loss Goals

At another event, the actress responded to questions about her new look, and how she accomplished her weight loss goals.

“I am not sick, i have been battling with my weight for ten years and i have finally achieved what i want. i am not sick, it is my choice to loose some weight and i pulled it off. I feel good loosing weight, it takes a lot of discipline”

How did you pull it off?

"I cut off eating a lot of things, i was addicted to coca cola, juice and i cut off all that, i also stopped eating banana altogether, it took a lot of discipline.

I stopped eating too much carbohydrates and i eat more of proteins and a lot of veggies…a lot”

So you are not ill?

"I wonder why they will think i am ill when my skin is glowing and when i feel good..when people are used to see you looking fat and they see all the fat gone,their eyes plays tricks on them”

What is the secret of your glowing skin?

"I didn’t do anything,i don’t even do facials,i don’t even have a cleanser. i just drink lots of water and dont forget i am light skinned”.

READ ALSO - 8 Easy and Everyday Ways to Lose Weight Post Pregnancy

Here at RML, we thinks she looks great and admire her determination to get the body she wants through diet discipline and exercise.



11 comments:

  1. She look amazing. Beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.......wow she really tried o.Shes a very beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop lying n say the truth,it wouldn't hurt joor.....watched a movie with u in it recently n u looked so ill n pale,shrinked n dry,that's nt weight loss atal u are fuckin sick n u had black patches all over ur face na so skin dey glow for ur village...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if that was just a character role she was playing, are you OK?

      Delete
    2. You need deliverance from your this chronic case of retardation

      Delete
  4. At anonymous y u finish d woman like dat naaaa. Don't u knw dat patches Is another form of skin glow.#winks#

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer her before Biko. She was much more beautiful and attractive. I just hope there isn't more to this weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My big mummy! Why now? Why u do this kind thing? I no fit u at all. Go back to were the slimmed u fit and get back ur fats and look great. You look so so sick. But mum pls, i added please to it, incase you are sick and u don't want to voice out, you might die bc of shame and people will still talk about what killed you cuz it must be found out. Pls mummy, go and start ur treatment immediately b4 its too late cuz i don't want to loose you cuz i love you piom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♍Ɣ lovely ngozi U̶̲̥̅̊ know what you want so go 4 it I L♥√ e ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its her choice u knw....xo fink less of it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for evedry other informative blog. Where else may I geet that type
    of information written in such an ideal approach? I have a venture that I'm just now
    working on, and I've been on the glance out for such information.

    my webpage :: free weight loss tips

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.