Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Some Real Sex Facts Explained With Food

Posted in: , ,

We've talked about some facts and myths about sex in the past, but what about the difference between the sex everyone has, and the ones you see on the screen, especially p*rn? I've not really thought much about it till I saw this viral video by those who must have given it much thought. In the video, these fact-checkers use visual food metaphors to drive home their message.




Photo credit - A facebook friend. She bought the cucumber at a fruit market for 80p




9 comments:

  1. LOL.. this was rather funny and innovative I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the banana and peanut butter part was so gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus is coming,repent before is to late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see d video! How do I watch it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.

    I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    My web blog iherb coupons

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really interesting matter. I love this blog.Especially such this post. :)

    ~ Lina
    Adult toys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they
    will help, so here it happens.

    Here is my webpage ... Shaun Hadsall's 4 Cycle Fat Loss Solution

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.