Tuesday, September 24, 2013

New Sound and Music Video For Christine Ben-Ameh's Single My Daddy

Posted in: , ,

Christine Ben-Ameh says about her new single "My Daddy" that it "is not just about my wonderful father but a celebration of my beautiful, super hero mother who inspires him to be the best dad in the whole world."


This version of the song has been revised by the Executive Producer and Distributor, JTV DIGITAL with a fuller, more distinct sound. It is produced by Bill Delia (Los Angeles, USA) and voiced in Blank Studios (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK).

Christine read this blog so do let her know what you think of the song and video in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.