Saturday, September 21, 2013

Nollywood Actress Rita Nzelu Launches Her Movies, International Games and International Attack on DVD

Posted in: , , ,
Rita Nzelu and Husband

Rita Nzelu was one of the very first Nollywood actors, and has been in movies as early as 1995. She however, has been quite scarce on the scene after she relocated to the UK and decided to concentrate on her personal life. Finally, she is back to the movies, and this time she's not only acting but producing too. Her first project was International Games and International Attack, directed by Tchidi Tchikere, which premiered last year and is now out on DVD.

Rita, as to be expected, is very happy about releasing the DVD to fans and well wishes and had this to say on Facebook, as well as sharing these pictures courtesy of Nicole Taylor.

May I use this opportunity to thank all my FANS for being very supportive to me for the past 8 years since i was absent from the movie scene, as a result of devoting more time to my Family. I would also like to once again thank all my fans for supporting my movie premiere on the 2nd of November 2012 and continued to support me on this journey to release this new project, after 9 months of waiting for the official DVD release to the movie world. I am very happy and humble and give GOD the glory to say that 'INTERNATIONAL GAMES and INTERNATIONAL ATTACK' are now out with a BANG on DVD.














See the entire album HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.