Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OJB is Stable and Responding to Treatment In Columbia Asia Hospital Bangalore

Posted in:
OJB, his wife Mabel and Shaila Raveendra, an official at the Columbia Asia Hospital where OJB is receiving treatment and awaiting transplant

OJB Jezreel through the donations made to his treatment was able to travel to India for his Kidney Transplant. He is currently stable and responding well to treatment. He says to his fans and well wishers, " I thank GOD for his mercies and thank my family and friends who are praying for me and wishing me well. I do miss my family back home, greatly."



2 comments:

  1. I hope he makes it through. Praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God see him through and give him perfect health afterwards.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.