Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What Kanye West Appreciates About Kim Kardashian - She Doesn't Ask Him For Money

Posted in: , ,

Kim Kardashian has her own money, together with Kanye West, she was listed as one of the top earners in American entertainment. Kanye West says this fact, and that Kim has her own identity makes him appreciate her a lot, and made him love and decide to stick with her. He also is very openly grateful for the family they've started with their daughter, North "Nori" West.

In an interview with BBC Radio 1's Zane Lowe [listen], Kanye said the only other thing apart from work for him is time spent with his new family with Kim. He said, "It's like family time. It's what Kim gave me. She gave me everything. She gave me a family. She gave me a support system. She was in a powerful enough situation where she could love me without asking me for money, which is really hard for me to find."

It's amazing how love can make the hardest person show their inner soft side. Wishing the couple more love.






2 comments:

  1. Most of us thinking the rich have no problems but with more money comes their own issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they've done well for themselves so far but the sad truth is most oyibos don't have the patience and perseverance to hang on when the going gets tough.

    Just days back, Khloe removed the "Odom" from her name on her instagram profile and removed her ring for few days (back on now) -just because Lamar was battling a DUI case. What happened to for better or for worse?

    I wish them happiness and hope their joy lasts.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.