Monday, October 21, 2013

[Advice Corner] It's Hard Meeting Eligible Single Men. Has Anyone Tried Speed Dating or Online Dating in Nigeria?

Posted in: , , ,

Hi guys, I am so lonely. I live in a house full of people. But I need my own life partner and love. I came back from the UK early this year for a marriage, but it didn't work, so I refused the marriage.


I run a small business, and the people I meet aren't the type of people I'd like to marry. But I don't have any other avenues to meet eligible men. Most of the ones I meet through parties are way too young, and everyone in my age bracket seems to be taken (32-38). Also I didn't grow up here, so have limited friends who can do introductions.

Can someone suggest where I can meet/connect with eligible single men? Has anyone tried speed dating or online dating in Nigeria? Is Afrointroduction any good?

I'm 5'5, size 6 (uk), people say I look like Cassie (I don't know for them o'!)

J


_____

This comment came in under this advice corner post. Please share your experience with J. Thanks!





4 comments:

  1. Well, I would advise you to get logged on to find your man. Online way of finding love of your life is a very much popular and easier approach nowadays preferred by a very large group of singles. There are various online dating portals available allowing singles to find love from anywhere around the globe and trying these can avail you with your best match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a man and I suffer the same thing basically cos my social life is poor or something.. Most of the ladies I meet are far too young and sometimes wonder where those mature ladies had gone to
    However, I've learnt not to rush things and look desperate lest I meet the wrong person.
    Just be yourself and don't look desperate. Plus you can try those online dating sites bt it is not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's true but you know that men are coming so wisely goto the church that's where you can get introduced easily.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.