Friday, October 25, 2013

Like Sarah Ofili and Ikechukwu, Will You Remain Best Friends With Your Ex-Fiance?

Posted in: , , ,

Sarah Ofili, model and beauty enterpreneur was a year older couple of days ago and celebrated it with a big club party. Pictures from the event showed that her ex-fiance, musician Ikechukwu was present at the happy. He actually went the extra length and left a birthday message for her on Instagram that said,


"Yo Happy bday to the greatest woman I know and my best friend sarah ofili . God bless u . Ll np"

Now, I don't want to speculate about whether they're a couple again or not, but him calling her best friend in his message got me thinking.

Being friends with an ex is one thing, being BEST friends with an ex-fiance, someone you were engaged to be married to and probably started wedding plans with is a different matter all together. Maybe you guys even talked about how many children you will have, or who the boys will look like. Ahh...

What do you think? Will you do it?





6 comments:

  1. That really rings suspicion bells, something may be going on between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like my ibo friend will say maka why

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell to the no! And I won't ever date an ex again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex-boyfriend/s how much they want me back knows i will never give anything extra asides pure friendship. And when she (Sarah) is regarded by the guy as the best woman he's known (they are either on the way of being together again or he wishes so badly) and his best friend! (i think that's between them, like mutual consent). Let's keep our fingers crossed and look out for what's gon happen between them, it surely will never pass us by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love too deeply to be "Just a best friend" with an ex fiance... nope, not me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love too deeply to be "Just a best friend" with an ex fiance... nope, not me!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.