Monday, October 28, 2013

Omoni Oboli Writes Husband Nnamdi a Lovely Message To Mark Their Wedding Anniversary

Posted in: , , ,

Omoni Oboli and her husband Nnamdi Oboli have been married 13 years, and the couple have three sons. To mark their wedding anniversary, which is 28th October, the Nollywood actress wrote this really touching message on Instagram to share the happy day with her fans and what keeps them together and going strong,


“Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary!!! Celebrating 13 years of love. Counting my blessings… I might not have what others have but I have the most amazing man! Yes I said it! The most AMAZING!!! A girl could not have asked for a better man. My best friend, my lover, my champion, my biggest fan, my voltron, my baby daddy, the wind beneath my wings!!! I love you with all my being” #13thanniversary #blessedmarriage #thankingGod #canyouseethe3rdperson? #Jesusinmymarriage #awesomeGod #omonioboli #nnamdiobolirocksmajorly #wifemotheractress #wannashoutitfromtherooftops #iamatworkthough #butitsallgood #wecelebrateatnight”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.