Thursday, November 7, 2013

Idris Elba Dating Naiyana Garth, And They are Expecting Their First Child Together

Posted in: , ,

Yes o, Idris Elba is taken. The yummy actor was taken off the market by his make-up artist girlfriend, Naiyana Garth. The couple began their relationship several months ago - back in March, Daily Mail posted the picture above of the actor and a mystery lady (Naiyana) attending a Harrods party together. Idris Elba and Naiyana became more open with their relationship after her pregnancy started showing, and she has now been introduced to his family and friends.


The Sun newspaper reports that, "They've been together for a few months but it's really ramped up recently. They get on brilliantly and she's a real hit with his family and friends."

 The couple with Naiyana flaunting her baby bump

Idris Elba has been married once before and has an 11 year old daughter. RML wishes them the best.





7 comments:

  1. My heart is broken! I thought he was waiting for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai!!! Why na??? I was waiting for that proposal Idris! Why have you gone and done this now!! lol..Happy for him though he's kinda been through alot hustling for roles before he became big and all,his ex cheated on him and even told him a child that wasnt his was his I mean who would dare cheat on Idris Elba??!! some people sha,.. Happy for him sha and the sun calling the lady the luckiest in Britain lol.. they may not be far from the truth..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for him, he deserves the best after his ill luck in relationships so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Oh! am so heart broken.......my love has been taken from me, i guess i will have to eat chocolate all day to get over him, i was actually saving all my love for him but what can i he is gone! I wish him all the best.......... TY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idirs......why? Just why? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why o why?
    I thought,really thought I had a chance.*sniffs*
    Congrats to them,she looks really great and they look happy together

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah ah, why the heartbreak Gurlz, He's married before o
    Jdy last posted...Why Dating Is Ultimately Better In Your 30s

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.