Thursday, November 7, 2013

Mommy Time - Toni Braxton and Her Two Sons

Posted in: , ,

Toni Braxton recenty released a single with Babyface, and recently at a music festival to promote the song and others from her backlist, the singer wowed her audience by bringing her sons Diezel and Denim to join her on stage while she delivered songs. The younger son, Diezel is so much like Toni, isn't he? And Denim is really cute too!

Toni Braxton had her two sons during her recently ended marriage with Keri Lewis. The couple divorced in 2012 after 11 years of marriage.


Photo: Jason Kempin



3 comments:

  1. They're so cute! But I don't understand this trend for divorce amon celebrities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply want to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clarity in your post is simply nice and i could assume you're
    an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
    with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.


    Here is my site: Reviews On Pull Your Ex Back [pullyourexback--Review.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading an article that can make people think.
    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!


    Look into my page :: real estate in stuart

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.