Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Celine Dion Had IVF Seven Times For Her Children, and May Do it Again

Posted in: , ,

45 years old Celine Dion, through the help of IVF, is mother to three boys, Rene-Charles, 12, and three-year-old twins, Nelson and Eddy. Celine Dion is married her manager René Angélil, 71, and has not ruled out ­trying for a baby again through the same means. Her first ­treatment, aged 33, was a ­success but she struggled to conceive a second time, According to the Mirror, she says of her experience;



“For the twins I did IVF six times one after the other.

"I’d done five years at Caesars Palace and went half a year around the world on tour and it was finally time to get pregnant again.

“I thought as long as my health permitted me and unless my doctor thought physically I couldn’t do it, then I would go on with the IVF until someone told me to stop.

“With any pregnancy, whether it’s through IVF or not, you feel a danger. You have to remain positive and try to relax as much as possible.

“I always say my children’s first country is inside of me, so I try to make it a good one and be healthy.”

“There’s nothing that can top being a mother. I’d like more but I don’t know.

“It’s selfish to keep ­wanting more – although I would love a girl.”

I personally find this inspiring, two unsuccessful IVF procedures took their toll on me, physically and emotionally, and I'm just beginning to think that I'll try again. To all the women out there trying for babies, and/or struggling with inferility, please consult as many doctors as you can, and do not discount medically proven avenues like IVF to help you become a mother. HUGS!







12 comments:

  1. @ Myne, God bless you for taking up the courage again, I was hoping you wont give up on TTC....May God answer your prayers....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is really encouraging and it will work out for you Myne by Gods grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best as you TTC. God be with you!

    Dr Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Myne, I'm waiting for your testimony cos i kn a chg is about to take place in ur life... Nxt year will not pass u by IJN. I thk God 4 the kind of huuby, u got... Remain bless...

    ReplyDelete
  5. IVF is not cheap, so Celine can do it as many times as she'd like, because her money knows no end.

    I wish you all the best on your journey toward motherhood, Myne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww... as I read the topic, I knew without a doubt you'd be inspired...
    It does feel great to know that there is hope and a light at the end of the tunnel.

    Keep trying, keep positive and don't lose that vision. I tell you, the power of positivity in all areas is something God has actually deposited in everybody. You will conceive just hold onto it, why wont you? I see it for you, two beautiful twins one that shares Atala and yours too. lol. xx. It will happen. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to say to this headline, if she likes do it 12 times, who cares. Then I saw the photo of the cute kids and family and my heart melted. But Celine is very ... estrogen ... she loves talking babies and conception and all that. I remember the Anne Geddes set she showed on Oprah. That said, she looks lovely and happy, and though a little kookoo weird - like I'd say she's spiritual in one way, a different type of person - she is very authentic. Love her.

    And now to read the comments and the end of the post, oh wow, I wish you all the very happiest and best. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. IVF is not cheap I can imagine. If you have the money you can for sure keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know u myne but from this your website I know u r a good woman God almighty will give u ur own children u will have as many as u desire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all so much for the wonderful prayers. I say a big Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.