Thursday, December 12, 2013

Movie Trailer - Tunde Kelani's new movie, Dazzling Mirage

Posted in: , , ,

The trailer for Tunde Kelani's new movie, Dazzling Mirage, is here! Lala Akindoju and Kunle Afolayan star in the much anticipated movie, which features a sickle- cell sufferer who has to overcome social stigma, prejudice and her own low self-esteem, to achieve success, marriage and motherhood.


Veteran director; Tunde Kelani said ‘all of us are connected directly or indirectly to the sufferers of this ailment. I’m intrigued by the writer’s approach to weave a love story with it and that to me is an attraction. I have also had personal relationship with sufferers of this ailment and I consider it my responsibility to bring their story to fore.’’







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.