Saturday, January 18, 2014

In Which I Find Myself on TVC

Posted in: , ,

Soon after I arrived in Lagos last November, I attended a writing and publishing workshop as part of the Lagos Books and Arts Festival 2013. At the event, TVC was one of the channels there to cover it, and the producers asked for a quick interview which I granted. I do not have TVC at home, and it was friends that called or wrote to tell me they saw me on AfricArts, a TVC programme that promotes all things Art. Today, I finally learnt it has been on Youtube all the while. Enjoy...






8 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, I like your Nigerian accent. U too mush

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time of seeing a video of you, you should start a vlog I love your naturalness. Is that your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  3. TVC News is owned by This Day publisher and I would look out for that edition of Africarts. You may need to see the 2013 review of the programme to admire the programme.

    I love the edition on a cave in Igboland. It is scary so beware and I love the coverage on Osun Osogbo too. The best on Osun Osogbo so far. TVC News is also shown on This Day website as well as Sky TV in the UK on channel 572 and in the US. The other channel is 360 in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Thoughts of a wandering mind. Myne is a very beautiful somebody!. Your hair!!!!!
    Okay I need to stop now lol. You look nice Ma'm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a mix-up because TVC News is by Nigel Parsons formely at Aljazeera and Nduka (can't spell his surname) of This Day owns Arise News and 360 whatever. Sorted? Confusing?

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.