Monday, February 17, 2014

My Truth on Valentine's Day as Atala and I Celebrated 5 Years of Marriage

Posted in: , , ,

I am a romantic, but I never thought marriage was easy, not even before I was married. When people say they were misled by romance novels into thinking relationships are a fairy tale, I say in mind, really? I've read thousands of romance novels and never had that delusion.

Living in a real marriage has been all that I expected from my romance novels, my husband is tall and handsome, he treats me well, he loves me to death and is not afraid to show it. We have our ups and downs, but love sees us through. For us, every day is Valentine, and February 14 is our anniversary.

I love this man, and 5 years together has only made me fall deeper. I just married him again this weekend.





24 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you two and I pray for more blessings as God satisfies the desires of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Happy anniversary Myne! Many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww.....happy anniversary myne and atala, wishing you guys many more years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Myne, many more blissful years! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww Happy Anniversary to you both! May you continue to live in peace and bliss!

    ReplyDelete

  7. Happy anniversary Myne. Like wine...may your union only get sweeter and sweeter with time.
    So nice...your description of your marriage to Atala.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww........so sweet and yummy! Happy Anniversary Myne,God bless your home

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, how sweet! Happy anniversary Myne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary, Myne...may the Good Lord continue to bless your home

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary Myne. May God continue to bless you, your home and your marriage. May he grant all your heart's desires. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - happy annivesary to you and your life partner. May you continue to have an amazing journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary! May you continue to become closer through the years and your love stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your love that radiates. When you love as deeply and wisely as you do, everyone around you are influenced. I will never forget your contribution to myself and the world by your example. I felt it all the way from Toronto. Thank you. Cheri D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful words Myne, happy anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary in arrears to you and your husband

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.