Thursday, March 27, 2014

Couple Love - Matilda Kerry Marries Festus Osazuwa

Posted in: , ,

Matilda Kerry, Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2000, now a medical doctor, got married to her love, Festus Osazuwa at the beginning of March 2014. Matilda is the founder and medical director of Kerry Foundation for Cervical Cancer.




Matilda told NigeriaFilms about her ideal man, describing him as;

“A spontaneous fun person who complements me. He has to be proud of me and supportive of my work because I thrive on that. Also, he must be his own person; run his own thing and be successful at what he does. It doesn’t really matter what it is as long as it’s legal and makes enough money for us. He doesn’t have to be drop-dead gorgeous like Denzel Washington, but I must find him attractive in some ways. He should intrigue me and we should have great conversation.”

RML wishes the couple more love and all the joys of marriage.





1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
    I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

    Many thanks

    My web blog; thrush cream

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.