Monday, March 17, 2014

Daddy Time - Jeremiah Gyang and Daughter Ella

Posted in: , ,

Gospel singer, Jeremiah Gyang is based in Jos, Plateau State, and is the brand ambassador for one of the oldest confectioneries in Nigeria, Nasco Biscuits. The musician is also a father of one, and dotes on his three year old daughter, Ella. He shared this caption with these pictures on social media.


"I'm a father! from here forward, I'm supposed to be the perfect example of who God is to her. a shelter, hope, a provider, a defender, one who understands God's plans for her, her arrow, her shield etc... all this is to prepare her for the day she encounters her original FATHER! it'll make it easier for her to understand who HE is to her. As God helps me, I shall not fail!" 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.