Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mommy Time - Waje and Daughter Count Down to Midnight For Birthday

Posted in: , ,

Waje's daughter added a year today and to celebrate her, the musician shared a couple of pictures the two took every hour in the countdown to midnight and a new day. She captioned the picture they took at midnight as follows,

My gift from God, my Joy,the daughter who has been set on a hill, your light will shine so bright, I love you sooooo much, I'm so proud of you and I can see you growing to be a wonderful and intelligent young lady. You are priceless. Thank you for coming to this world thru me, I'm truly honored and overwhelmed with the blessing of being Ogorchukwu emeralds mother.my gem
.
So Sweet. Wishing Ogochukwu many more blessed years. Enjoy more pics of mom and daughter below, Uncle AY makes an appearance too...










2 comments:

  1. Awww..... all these hot mums are inspiring! I've gotta be one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a lot like her mother, very beautiful. Happy birthday Emerald!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.