Sunday, March 16, 2014

Paul Okoye and Anita Isama Release Pre-Wedding Video Photos

Posted in: , , ,

Paul Okoye, the other half of P-Square and Anita Isama are about to make their long term relationship official. The couple have known each other for more than 10 years and have a son together. They will be getting married on March 22nd, 2014 in a traditional ceremony with the rest to follow. All the best to them.



"We are just getting married now cos we  are now emotionally and psychologically ready for Marriage!" - Anita

"She loves me for who I am and not what I am, she is a woman of good treasure, the puzzle of my heart and my beautiful Onyinye. Some people say she is lucky but I think I'm the luckiest dude cos she's a virtuous woman sent from above" - Paul












No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.