Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sisi Yemmie and Her Boo Win My Big Nigerian Wedding Competition!

Posted in: , ,

Yay! When I saw this news, you would think I was the one that won. Congrats to Sisi Yemmie and Bobo Yommie who have just won a wedding valued at N15million from the organizers of My Big Nigerian Wedding. She announced it by sharing the picture above with the caption,
OMG BOBO AND I WON MY BIG NIGERIAN WEDDING!!!! OH GOD!!!!! Thank you all for voting!!! #sisiyemmie

Congrats to them. Now to start looking forward to the wedding of the year :)



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to them! Great news because weddings in Nigeria nowadays can be eye-wateringly expensive. God bless your marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to them!!! wedding worth 15 million naira?? Wow! I wish they could monetize it, have a smaller wedding and put the rest in their bank account....but that would be defeating the purpose, wouldnt it? May God bless their union.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.