Monday, April 7, 2014

Dear Myne - I Need a Soul Mate, Can You Link Me Up?

Posted in: , ,

Dear Myne. Pls I ve been seeing your post online, I need a soul mate, if you can pls link me up in ur organisation, I wont mind.


I'm 38, Medical/biz (ICT/Export broker) man, single, Christian, caring, loving, Godfearing, Lagos based, of Imo state origin. Mobile:2348038048605,+2348124689408, yahoo messenger mookpara@yahoo.com, skype ID: miookpara.

I am a man who knows what He wants; I understand what it is to love and be loved. I know what to seek in a woman and what qualities a virtuous woman possesses. I know what a perfect woman looks like-even a righteous woman has a tag. But I seek not any of theses attributes. Life portends its brevity on our conscious ability to make imperfection, perfect.

Hence, I’m looking for a woman whose inner beauty surpasses any mortal blemish. I’m craving a woman who would take me for who I am and mould me into whatever she wants in a man, caring, loving, faithful, sexy, romantic, enterprising, a complete epitome of beauty. I want a woman who will be my best friend and confident my lover, my equal partner for life.

I am looking for that one special woman with whom I can create harmonious attitudes and happy family, the woman which becomes worthy mother for our future children. I would like to have a true woman by my side - intelligent, successful, kind, reliable, loving, confident. I appreciate resoluteness, persistence, stability in the woman.

I am very insightful, deeply opionated, romantic, caring and loving, down to earth. My friends speak that I am a man of uncompromising femininity, social grace, that I have faultless taste and I am interesting in dialogue. I am sociable, smart, confident, purposeful, tender, outgoing, faithful, cheerful, optimistic, sincere, well educated, energetic, confident, goal oriented, persistent, honest, modern, purposeful, tender, kind hearted, calm, family oriented, communicative.

I am moderately ingenious; which makes me very easy to go along with. I’ve got a great sense of humour (you may think, oh, that’s childish to say….lol ). But seriously, I could make a 50 year old feel like She’s 18 again. I am equally romantic and sexy –as you know this makes the world goes gaga.

I am so passionate about malnourished mothers and kids in this part of the world especially as a care giver (medical), also a football and music fanatic, so much interested in helping the poor.

Most scammers don't put their pics, I guess you must have seen my number. If you care to know more you can give me a call or send a text, even through watsApp, I'd appreciate, we may even go to the extent of visiting each other as the case may be, meet at an eatery to familiarize/know each other better. I am not out to waist anybody's time, I also want to settle down this year. God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.