Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jude Okoye About to Get Married - Proposes to Girlfriend

Posted in: , , ,
Jude Okoye and Ify Umeokeke at Paul and Anita's wedding

Jude Okoye is the elder brother and manager of Peter and Paul Okoye of PSquare. Their younger brother Ikechukwu just announced on Twitter to congratulate Jude on successfully proposing to his girlfriend, Ifeoma Michelle Umeokeke, who he's have been dating for about a year. Congrats to them and we look forward to another Okoye family wedding soon?








2 comments:

  1. Congrats to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about
    your situation; we have developed some nice methods
    and we are looking to swap techniques with others, be sure to shoot
    me an e-mail if interested.

    My blog ear plugs

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.