Saturday, May 17, 2014

8 Ways to Show Your Love That Will Cost You Nothing

Posted in: , , , , ,

OK, Maybe I should amend that title just a little bit, some of these tips I'm about to share on how to show love to your partner will cost you a little bit, just a little, I promise! Keep reading...


1. Go on a picnic together - All you need to pack are some fruits or juice and a blanket to relax on with your partner.

2. Take a walk - Total cost? Zero. Calories burnt? You decide, lol...

3. Make his or her favorite meal - I'm sure you already do this, right? All you may need to add is an extra piece of chicken and a kiss :)

4. Discuss when you first met - That was when the love was so strong and sweet, or totally innocent if you started as friends. Talking about shared memories bonds you together

5. Ask each other random questions about your childhoods, secret wishes, and hopes - I got this from a book I read and Atala and I practiced. Trust me, it makes for great conversation, and you get to know each other better still.

6. Start a new hobby together - Atala and I started dancing lessons, he thought me how to drive, we play video games together, and so on. Choose something you can both enjoy.

7. Sit close together whenever you can - At church, in your living room, on the couch watching your favorite show, share that close physicality and warmth of your bodies.

8. Hold hands in public - Nothing to add.

________

Top Relationship articles

1. How to get your man or boyfriend to love kissing - Do you often ask, how can i get my husband to love kissing and engage in it?

2. 9 Ways to Know When you're in Love - There are some people you meet and you just know they’re a fantasy, and there are those that tug at your heart and you begin to wonder, could they be THE ONE?

3. Do you believe in love at first sight - Supposedly, more men believe in and experience love at first sight than women.

4. How to Keep Love Alive - Keeping the love alive is an active choice and sure isn’t the easy option but it certainly is the most rewarding. Here are seven suggestions to keep the love alive in your relationship.

5. How to Express Love to your Woman - Sometime ago on Facebook, someone shared on how express love to your husband. This is my own version of how to express love to your wife.

6. Loving the One who Loves you Back - This is the typical nice guy, he won't rush to jump your bones, or to define a romantic relationship. He only showers you with attention and affection.

7. How to have a Lasting Online Romance - Online romance gives you the control, you can decide when and how to reveal any type of information. You can also completely back off at any time.

8. Love Languages: What is Yours? - how do you want your partner to show love to you. There is even a book called the five languages of love.




4 comments:

  1. Aunty Myne, I noticed ur desktop view has gone 4rm d normal pink u had to a blue bkgrnd. R u copying dis website www.mysugardaily.com ? Once I clicked on ur site my mind immediately went to sugar daily's website. It almost feels like u want to make ur site luk like theirs. Plz don't, I like ur site d way it was b4. That was ur identity.

    Back to topic,, I agree wit point 4. Food will alwys be d way to my husbands heart at no cost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, you must be a new reader. If you want to plug your site feel free. But I had this blue template for over a year before moving to the premium pink for a couple of months. The pink looked great, I'd always wanted a magazine layout, but many of my readers unfortunately said it wasn't working on their devices, so I had to revert. Thanks for reading, and you can vote with your preferred template on the right sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.

    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web page ... money robot

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concept of this application is promising, however,
    a few aspects are still too beta to really be useful. Did you ever
    heard that mobile phone can be used as an portable wireless ip camera.
    With the passage of time, mode of communication became improved as we are enjoying blessing of new technology in this era.



    my web-site castle clash hack tool

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.