Sunday, May 11, 2014

I Salute All Moms and Especially Chibok Mothers Today

Posted in: ,

My bible app this morning quotes that part of the ten commandments, Honor thy mother and your father..., and I want to use this opportunity to bless my amazing mother, I wouldn't be what I am today without her guidance and example. To all mums out there, I salute you.

To those who have lost their moms, recently or in the past, my condolences as I know this is usually a hard day. Most especially I pray for the mothers of the kidnapped and still missing Chibok girls, may God stregthen you. I believe the girls will be found and brought home. Stay strong and believe.

Have a great day all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.