Saturday, May 10, 2014

Photos - PSquare in St Lucia Beach Resort For Jazz and Arts Festival

Posted in: , , , ,

The PSquare brothers, Peter and Paul , are in St Lucia with their team, where they'll be performing at the 2014 St Lucia Jazz & Arts Festival. They are currently chilling out at their beach side resort in the fabulous caribbean island, but took time to show solidarity with the campaign to #bringbackourgirls, inscribing the hashtag in very large letters onto the sand. Pictures below...














3 comments:

  1. What's up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.


    Look at my blog post :: al-ko lawn mower review ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love p square so much I no all his songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! A dream for a vacation with that significant other...

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.