Sunday, May 18, 2014

Trailer - Would You Pay $5000 To See JayZ and Beyonce ON THE RUN?

Posted in: , , ,

Jay Z and Beyonce released the trailer for their summer tour which has been tagged RUN. The trailer is more of a short film, star studded, obviously big budget but filled with violence, car crashes and explosions. It is a Bonnie and Clyde story on which their up coming 'On the Run' tour is based.

The tour tickets have been selling out and aare some of the most expensive of any pop concert in recent years costing over $300 on average. The front row seats alone is $5000. Now, I am a fan of Beyonce but I won't pay $5000 to see her, not even if I could afford it, lol. And I would not pay $300 to see this concert with Jay Z, who I'm not such a big fan of his music.

But hey, I'm sure the tour will be sold out. Check out the trailer starring Jay Z, Beyonce, and some acting heavyweights - Sean Penn, Don Cheadle, Guillermo Díaz, Emmy Rossum, Jake Gyllenhaal, Blake Lively, with Rashida and Kidada Jones.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.