Monday, June 2, 2014

Butt Implant Gone Wrong - Kate Henshaw Warns About Cosmetic Surgery

Posted in: , , ,

Actress and fitness enthusiast, Kate Henshaw shared the above picture of a butt implant gone wrong on Instagram with the caption; "BUTT IMPLANTS GONE WRONG: Ladies please be happy with the body you have but if you are not, DO something about it!.... Exercise! ...Get fit!!! There is NO SHORT CUT!!"



I think this is the worst I've see, *shivers*

Truly, exercise may be the best option. According to Kim Kardashian and others who have grown their butts dramatically, it can be achieved using squats and another exercise routine, known as donkey butt. Me, I'm not sure how to describe, but Google is always your friend, lol...



5 comments:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.

    I will definitely return.

    My webpage; Fatin Shidqia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horrible photo.
    _________________________________
    Abdominoplasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim k didn't grow her ass, she had surgery. Do your research

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim k didn't grow her ass, she had surgery. Do your research

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.