Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Celine Dion's All By Myself Gets Awesome Music Video Cover By Bored Man at Airport

Posted in: ,

Richard Dunn found himself stuck overnight at the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas after he accepted vouchers to be bumped off two Delta Airlines flights. But instead of reading, watching a video or trying to get some sleep, he decided to make his own music video for All By Myself, one of his favorite songs from Canadian superstar, Celine Dion.

The video, while inspired by a lonely airport, has received more than 5Million plays on Vimeo - and counting - and has been shared in several countries.

Dunn was offered vouchers to be bumped off two consecutive Delta Air Lines flights leaving him the entire night free until the next available flight at 6 a.m.


He told the CBC,

“I thought, well I don’t have enough time to go to a hotel so what do I do? I’ve got my phone and an empty movie set, let’s see what trouble I can get into.”

The result is the video below :)

And I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.