Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ciara Shares First Photos of Son Baby Future For Fathers Day

Posted in: , ,
Hey Dad aka Big @Future. Baby Future Loves You. #HappyFathersDay

Ciara shared the above picture of her baby Future to celebrate her fiance and the baby's father, aka Big Future on Father's Day today. This is the first ever photo of their newborn baby whom the 28-year-old singer gave birth last month. Ciara is set to wed Future later this year. More pics below...



From The Moment Baby Future Arrived, He Was Holding Your Hand So Tight, He Knew You Were Dad. Seeing That Melted My Heart... When I Look At Him, I See You Shining Through, And That's One Of The Most Beautiful Things Ever! You Are Truly One Of The Realist, Most Caring, Hard Working, Loving Dads In The World, and I'm So Proud Of You.I Love You. Happy Fathers Day @Future.



PS -  think Ciara and Kim use the same photographer's studio. I recognize that shag carpet from North West's first photos too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.