Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Former Model Claims Jay Z Loved and Wanted to Cheat With Her While Married to Beyonce

Posted in: , , , ,

Last year, a female rapper claimed she had the chance to have an affair with Jay Z, but turned it down as she is a fan of Beyonce, his wife. Liv wrote a rap song about this alleged time in her life in which she detailed how the superstar approached her on the set of a commercial and they 'connected'.

'I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey,' she raps. According to her, this all happened when Beyonce and JayZ were newly married, so at least 6 years ago.

Well, Liv is still selling her story, and along with reality star Casey Cohen, Miss Belgium Claudia Sheelen, and video model Shenell Scott , she is linked to Jay Z in this week's issue of Life & Style. Liv posted a photo of the magazine on her Instagram page and said her part of the story was 100% correct. She said she could've slept with Jay Z if she wanted to.

I call BillSh*t



Liv's claims last August as reported by Hollywood Life;

LIV doesn’t give an exact date for when this alleged rendezvous occurred in her August 3 interview with PNC Radio, but her story does have other in-depth details. The up and coming female rapper states that Jay Z approached her in a club and told her she was “his favorite female rapper.” According to LIV, Jay then told her that he would “call her whenever he comes to town” and that he wanted to make her his “in-town chick.”

LIV explains that that proposal was as far as it went. She says she turned him down because she respects Beyonce and doesn’t want to move ahead in her career by sleeping with famous rappers.
But for someone who claims she doesn’t want to get famous by being a mistress, she sure isn’t being shy telling people about the run-in. Besides giving this interview, LIV also calls Jay Z out in a new song! In her track “The Invasion: Part 2″ she raps:

I could have messed with Jay, but got respect for Bey. We were on the same set of a commercial, see, I was sitting by myself, and he sat next to me. I was handling it well, and he was shocked to see, I was getting up to leave, he sent his guards to me. Excuse me Miss, do me a favor, put your number on this piece of paper. When Jay get settled and he’ll call you later. I know most chicks would have took the bait, but then those chicks be the ones I hate. I wonder to this day if I’d have gave it up would it be me on stage throwing it up!




1 comment:

  1. For how long will she milk this one cow?

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.